quarta-feira, setembro 30, 2009

Life Continues

Doesn't matter the fights. Doesn't matter the pain.
Doesn't matter the women. Doesn't matter the claim.

Yesterday I would think, and regret and cry.
Yesterday I would care. I would call. I would die.

But today I wanna go out, and drink and smoke.
Today I want morphine, cigarettes and coke.

I wanna meet new mouths, in new legs I wanna fall.
And tomorrow I won't think. I won't care. I won't call.

Today I realise, I don't wanna be fool.
That's why I say: doesn't matter me.

Doesn't matter you.

2 comentários:

  1. Dava pra ser musica... Provavelmente de alguma das bandas que compartilhamos em gosto ^^

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ah, eu disse que tinha gostado muito. Está mesmo bom. Acertando de primeira umas rimas bem legais.
    Outro detalhe que gostei e não tinha comentado é a cisão no meio de cada verso, dá a impressão de exposição categorizada dos fatos presos a muito na gargante e sendo soltos aos poucos com gostinho de -na cara- hehehe.
    Bom! Gostei mesmo.
    =*

    ResponderExcluir